Have you been egged? If not, it’s time to get your friends before they get you! This is such a fun activity….sneak up to your besties house, or head over to your favorite family members home. Spread some filled easter eggs around their yard, stick this super cute sign on their door (free printable below) and RUN!
Since it’s spring break week and the kids are home, I decided to search for some free Easter activities to keep the little ones busy. Here are a few free printables – I hope your kids enjoy!
- Easter Worksheets via Mama’s learning corner ~ Patterns, beginning word sounds, word searches and more (ages 2+).
- Easter Worksheets & Learning pages via All Kids Network ~ Word scrambles, matching, alphabetical order, counting and more (ages 3+).
- Coloring Page via Tip Junkie ~ Count the easter eggs and coloring page.
- Paper Dolls via Peonies & Poppyseeds ~ 3 Cutsey dolls with dresses.
- Boys Lego Easter Bunny Bookmarks via Living Locurto.
- Peep-er Dolls via Jill Parkin Designs ~ Perfect paper doll activity, but with peeps (see below). The boys will enjoy this one (includes pirates and sports).